Your Complete Source for Glider Pilot Training Materials
These books were written specifically for the student pursuing a Private Pilot Certificate with a Glider rating, although they are also a useful aide for preparing for a Commercial or Instructor rating, or for preparing for a Biennial Flight Review.
The volume Flight Training Manual for Gliders covers flight training, while the Glider Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge covers the knowledge training.
- Covers ALL topics required by the FAA from first flight to License to the Bronze Badge.
- No other textbooks are needed!
- Clear, straightforward writing and illustrations.
- Logical, ordered, and complete presentation of material.
- Includes review questions (with answer key) for each section.
- Includes Progress Records to monitor and record student progress, making it easier to transition students between multiple instructors.
- Written for the new student, but also makes an excellent study guide for BFRs and for CFI-G candidates.
- 8 1/2" by 11" format with 12 point type and large, easy to read figures.
Click on the book covers
for more information.
Copyright © 2005-2017 by Russell Holtz. All rights reserved. No part of the contents of this website may be reproduced
in any form or by any means without the written permission of the author.
~ Publishing, marketing, and distribution by ~
White Oak Communications, LLC